Sunday, November 23, 2008

Final Thoughts - Week 12

This pasts weeks I have learn many new technologies available mainly through the Internet. Web 2.0 technologies have many useful applications on classrooms. Learning to use them and how can be implemented on different educational environments is still a goal in the near future. Demonstrate the effective use of these technologies during the learning process of K12 environments is my main interest. This course not only gave me the tools it also put me on different roles. I was a student, I was a teacher and I also was a colleague helping other classmates.

In the future I will summarize all the technologies I was in contact with during this course. I will use this blog to present them and give ideas as how to use them in classrooms.

1 comment:

Jody Ranous said...

Larissa -

I liked what you had to say about being a learner, a teacher, and a colleague. Its true through the duration of this class we have been all three! I am looking forward to what tomorrow brings.

Jody